Breakfast with Stella

07:41



Hallo ihr Lieben! 

Yesterday me and my friend Stella only had two hours of school so we decided to go to my house afterwards and prepared ourselves a little breakfast. It is like a normal french toast, but we didn't have any toast at home, so we just used the same recipe but with little waffles instead and let me just tell you: it was delicious. As you can tell from the photos below, we both love strawberries a lot (I've been waiting for strawberries to return to the shops the whole winter!). I am also going to post the recipe below, it is really easy to make so don't worry.





I am trying my best to make blogposts on a more regular basis because it is so much fun to share my photography, ideas and thoughts with the world. I definitely won't be able to post everyday since I'm still in school which is really really stressful, but I will post as much as I can. If you like my blog by now please let me know and if you have any ideas on how I can improve my blog, please let me know as well :) 

Lots of love, Carry <3


Recipe for French Toast (or French waffles in this case :D)

For two people we used:

4 waffles
  (You can either use selfmade ones or the ones you can buy in a shop. The selfmade ones are probably a lot healthier but if you are in a hurry, you can also use the ones you bought, since the whole recipe will take a lot less time to make)

1 egg
almond milk
(You can also use normal milk but I personally prefer the almond milk version)
butter
strawberries
cinnamon and sugar
a pan 

Mix the egg and the almond milk together in a bowl. There isn't a specific amount on how much of the almond milk you will need, just keep in mind that it has to be more milk than egg. Heat up the pan and place a little bit of butter in it. Place the waffles in your egg/milk mixture and let the mixture soak in. Afterwards, place the waffles in the pan. While the waffle is baking, you can already cut your strawberries in half (you want to use them as a decoration later). When the egg/milk thingy isn't liquid anymore, the waffle is done. Decorate your waffle with the cinnamon and sugar and the strawberries.
Enjoy your meal!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts