My Trip To Paris

10:32


Even the pigeons are dancing, kissing, going in circles, mounting each other.
Paris is the city of love, even for the birds. 
- Samantha Schutz

Is it possible to fall in love with a city? If it is I can surely say that I fell in love with Paris.
I've been there for a few days last week and I have to say I was stunned. Even though it was raining, the rain couldn't wash away any of the magic and beauty of the city. I really love the colours that you see everywhere (you will also see it in this blogpost), everything is shimmering golden and beige. When I visited 'La Tour Eifel' the sun finally came out and it was just an amazing time. I am really lucky that I got the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful cities in the world with some of my amazing friends. I can't wait to come back to France, not only because of the cities I saw, but also because of the wonderful people I've met.









This photo was taken under 'L'Arc de Triomphe'. Sadly it was raining really bad that day I took it but I still think it is an impressing monument. 


The next photos are taken on l'Avenue des Champs-Elysรฉes. It's a really famous street that you might have already heard of. Sadly, most of the shops there are really expensive but there are also shops that are way less expensive. 






I love macarons so much!








Notre Dame





This is a photo of the bridge 'Pont des Arts'. Lovers can write their names on a lock and chain it to the bridge. Afterwards they throw the key into the Seine so the lock cannot be taken off. I think that is so romantic! <3


Les pyramides du Louvre

Paris is not a city, it's a world.
- King Franรงois the I 





The look from the first platform of  la Tour Eifel. I am really proud to say that I took the stairs to get up there (over 1000 all in all!)


Sacre Coeur 

Paris is always a good idea. 
- Audrey Hepburn 


All of the photos shown in this blogpost belong to carryxblueberry.blogspot.de. It is forbidden to use any of them without my permission. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts