'Yay' to gray!

04:35



Hey guys :)

Today I am going to show you an outfit that I wore to a party a few days ago!
I really like how it looks because I feel like it is the perfect mix between elegant, relaxed and edgy. 




Skirt: 
The skirt is by Vero Moda and even though I am usually really careful when it comes to animal prints because it can look a bit trashy sometimes, I decided to be brave and try this super fun skirt with mixed animal pattern. It still looks classy though because the colours are really simple grey, black and white shades. 

Shirt:
The Top is a really simple gray shirt that I purchased at H&M a while ago. It has become one of my favourite clothing items because it has a loose fit and can be styled in many different ways depending on how you accessorize it. 

Shoes: 
The shoes are by H&M as well. I like that they are heeled but since the heel is very big and not that high, it is still really easy to walk in them. 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts