Sweater & Skirts

09:43



My friends and I met up and noticed that we've all been loving the typical Sweaters & Skirts-Style for fall recently. We took a few photos to give you a few inspirations for the upcoming 'Sweater Weather'-Season <3



Hallo ihr Lieben!
As my favourite season has finally started, it's time to pull out the cinnamon-scented candles, tea mugs, warm socks and most importantly: comfy sweaters!
As I am a person that prefers wearing skirts and dresses over actual pants, I am always trying to figure out ways to stay warm wearing them and pulling on a sweater with your favourite skirt can not only be super comfy but also super cute! Funny enough, when I met up with my friends Leah and Seline to give Seline a birthday present that has arrived a bit late, they seemed to have figured out their very unique ways to wear the sweaters & skirt trends. We have all styled them very differently so I hope you will find some inspiration for your own autumn fashion style! 

Love, Carry


Seline

Seline is super good at channeling her inner Aria Montgomery (which is both of our favourite liars by the way!) into her everyday style. She really likes to clash with patterns and textures, which is also what she did for this look. 








Leah

Leah is one of those people who always look super classy and well put together, a little bit like one of her biggest fashion inspirations: Blair Waldorf!
Sweater: H&M - Skirt: H&M - Thighs: H&M - Shoes: H&M :D 
Bag: Forever21 - Necklace: accessorize





Carry

My outfit was super relaxed and comfortable. I wore a black sweater with black sequins, a super soft and layered animal print skirt, very thick black thights and black booties.

Sweater: H&M - Skirt: Vero Moda - Shoes: H&M






<3


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts