A few impressions (September 2015)

03:24



A few photos I have taken throughout September 2015 so far!



Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun, and the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with the things I've never done

Sheets are swaying from an old clothesline
Like a row of captured ghosts over old dead grass
Was never much, but we've made the most
Welcome home



once time is lit, it will burn
whether or not you're breathing it in.
even after smoke becomes air
there is the memory of smoke.

i am seeing, as if by the light of a match, 
a glimpse of my life 
and having it feel right.

this will linger.

David Levithan, "The realm of possibility"

I can 100% recommend this book to you, it is one of the best written and most inspiring books I've ever read.





The lyrics are from Radical Face's "Welcome Home". I listened to this song today after what felt like a lifetime and I can't even try to begin to express my love for this song. It made me so emotional, it gave me this confusing feeling between fernweh and wanderlust and it almost brought me to tears. It really is one of the best songs of all time if you ask me.


The photos from this post were taken during the first ten days of September. I really liked them so I wanted to post them but I didn't have enough of a "kind" to make them to seperate posts. It was a mix between really cold evenings (the photo with the fog was taken on one of those) and late summer days. 
Love, Carry


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts