A burning sky

10:33




Moments that make you feel insignificant and infinite at the same time are the moments I live for. 
This sunset was one of those moments. 

The pictures were taken in Faro, Portugal. 













While learning to work with photography, I have started to capture breathtaking moments like these on effect. I cannot explain how I would have been able to photograph this sunset while still enjoying it otherwise. The photos were taken during the last stop of our road trip through Portugal this summer. I have never experienced a sunset like this in my life before. The sun looked like a glowing ball of fire and coloured the whole sky and everyone watching it red. I had hoped for one of these infinite moments during the whole trip and actually got it on our last night. 

Very grateful and amazed by the beauty around us, 

Carry

(none of the pictures are edited, except from my watermark being placed into them)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts